Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nutella Cupcake



Here it is...
My first attempt at a Nutella Cupcake.

This is a Vanilla Cupcake, filled with a teaspoon or so of Nutella and topped with Nutella Icing that I improvised by combining a couple of found recipes... Next attempt, I'm going to work on creating more of a whipped fluffy icing as opposed to this icing, which turned out too "wet" for my liking. Oh well, the icing is still decent but not as pleasing to look at as my other cupcakes. Meanwhile... trial and error has never been so enjoyable.


In other news... I've stumbled across a few websites selling more attractive cupcake foils/papers so I am happy to say, this will be the last cupcake to grace this blog clothed in silver aluminum!


Coming Soon...
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling and Peanut Butter Icing
Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Filling and Buttercream Icing
...All on sale for Valentines Day to my friends & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment